Sunday, April 29, 2012

Naturals Salon, SVP Avenue

Last December I once decided to visit the new Naturals Salon on SVP Avenue. I think they got their location spot on. The Cafe Day below Naturals adds to their business. The moment I entered Naturals I was pleasantly surprised . The white - violet interiors were so pleasing. They have excellent service. I took a membership and brought one for my mother. I am now a regular visitor. I am also able to see their userbase building up. Visiting the local saloon, is now history. Welcome to the new world of grooming. I seriously recommend taking the membership as it works out much cheaper. Tourists visiting Pondicherry and staying near the beach can always pamper themselves at Naturals Unisex Salon. Give time a break in Pondicherry! Ironically lot of men seem to be visiting this place! Explaing why top FMCG goods are working overtime on men fairness creams!

1 comment:

  1. youtube | videodl.cc
    youtube.com : youtube.com : youtube.com : youtube.com : youtube.com : youtube.com : youtube.com : youtube.com : youtube.com : youtube.com : youtube.com : youtube mp4 youtube.com : youtube.com : youtube.com :

    ReplyDelete